Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Brian Daniel!

Oh my gosh, Brian Daniel Hunt is 18 years old today! I can not believe he is now a legal beagle! Brian continues to bring us so much joy. He graduates from high school in just one week and we couldn't be prouder. Brian is trying to decide between being a game designer, a novelist and or a historian!! I can not tell you how much fun it has been to be able to be his teacher for his junior and senior years. It has been so neat to watch him grow and learn. Brian, you are an amazing young man and an incredible friend. You have taught me so much about life, love and your dreams. There is no doubt that I am your biggest fan and I take that roll VERY seriously. I love you today, tomorrow and always. I love you to the moon and back and around the world a zillion times. Happy Birthday, Bridey Boy. May all your dreams come true:)

No comments: