Friday, July 29, 2011

WOW!

I can't believe it has been over a month since my last update. A lot has happened in that month. Let's see.......Angela and Nehemiah arrived safely, Grandma arrived shortly after them, Janet and Matt arrived shortly after Grandma, Brian graduated from high school, Janet and Matt left, Grandma left a few days after them, and Angela and Nehemiah left a few days after Grandma. I will be dedicating a post to Brian's graduation as soon as I can figure out how to upload the pics from a disc. On the very same day that Angela arrived, I broke a toe on my right foot which landed me out of work for a month. I went back to work for a week and then we headed on our vacation to North Carolina and Florida!!!! We had a great time. We visited the UNC Asheville campus and it was love at first sight. I haven't seen an infinite number of campuses, but this one is the best I have ever seen. Again, I will have to post vacation pictures at a later date. Oh yeah, and the mascots for UNC Asheville is none other than a bulldog!!!!!!!!!!!! While I was in NC I interviewed for a transfer position. I really was not happy with the position they were slotting me for, so I applied to another store in NC that has an opening in the logistics department. The story does not end here as David now has the possibility of a job in Nashville, or Atlanta. I am so emotionally and physically drained at the present time. The good news is any of these locations in just four hours away from UNC Asheville so Jeff would still be able to come home on long weekends, breaks, etc. Hopefully within the next two weeks this will all be sorted out. It has to be because it is driving me insane.

No comments: