Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's a golden day!

Yep, that's right somebody at our house is celebrating their golden birthday. Jeffrey is 22 on the 22nd of February. Honestly, I never heard the term golden birthday until I moved to MN. I think it is a midwest thing. Anyhow, today we celebrate Jeff and the joy he continues to bring to this family. Jeff is an amazing brother, son, friend and just all around great person. On the downest of days, I can count on Jeff to lift me up. He gives selflessly of his time to make sure he is always available for his brothers. Jeff, I can not begin to tell you how much it means to have you as my son. You are my rock and sounding board. My heart swells with pride when I see you interacting with your brothers. I know the past several months have not gone the way you had planned, but you continue to reach for the stars when others would have given up. I wish you nothing but sunshine, rainbows and unicorns (an inside joke) in this upcoming year. This is your year to show them all what you are made of and soar you will. I love you to the moon and back a zillion times. Z Okazji Urodzin, Jeffrey Peter Hunt. Don't ever change who you are. Ok, you still need work on keeping your room clean............

No comments: