Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian Daniel Hunt

16 years ago today an amazing baby boy entered the world. He was 8lbs 13oz at birth and 15lbs at 2 months!!! Brian is an amazing writer and has the kindest heart. He has persevered through some difficult times and is a true champion. Brian, I can not imagine my life without you in it. Even though you drive me crazy with constantly asking, "Mom, can you pick up more ink for the printer?", I wouldn't have it any other way, LOL!! I can't believe you are 16 already. You have and continue to bring me such joy. I love you more then I could ever say. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. You are a joy to be around and I hope you have a most excellent day. Happy, happy birthday Bridie Boy!! Sweet 16 definitely was named for you!!

No comments: