Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Stephen Leighton!!

Yes, somehow it has happened, my baby boy is 26 today!! Wow, do I feel old! I can remember his birth like it was yesterday. 25 hours of grueling labor, an emergency c-section to save both our lives, and finally my 10lb 14oz son came into this world. I was and still am the proudest mama in the world. Stephen has a heart of pure gold. There is nothing he would not do for his family. He is a master gamer and although he test my patience with his lack of patience at times, it is all good. Stephen, thank you for everything you do for us. You are a wonderful big brother and keeper of the downstairs. You are thoughtful, insightful, generous, and kind. You have knowledge well above me and there are days I am floored with what you know. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Now, about that lack of patience with your video games............. Happy Birthday, Tben. I love you with all my heart and soul. I hope you have an awesome day!

No comments: