Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Reflections

I feel for woman who don't get to celebrate today, I really do. It seems like only yesterday that they placed a nearly 11 pound baby boy in my arms and my world changed forever. I always wanted to be a mother and have lots of babies. As everybody knows, that dream is my reality. And what a reality it has been and continues to be. I do not know where I would be without my children. They are my life, my universe, my everything. This year I have a new first, my first Mother's Day as a grandma. Now if that doesn't make one feel old! I also couldn't be the mother I am if I did not have a great role model. Thanks, Mom, for teaching me how to be a strong woman. Thank you Stephen, Angela, Jennifer, Jeffrey, Brian and Antonio. Don't ever forget what precious treasures each of you are or let anybody tell you differently. Remember to take time each day to smell the roses. Life with you six continues to be an amazing adventure--the best adventure of my life.

No comments: