Saturday, October 2, 2010

Not feeling bloggy

Well, it's been awhile since I have done a real post. I just haven't felt up to blogging lately. Between work, school and life in general, I haven't felt like sharing my world with the cyber community. School is going great and both Tony and Brian are still model students. Brian is taking a music apprecitation course which I am enjoying teaching. We are currently studying the Baroque period. Next we move on to Classical. Both boys have a 97% average! I am so proud of both of them. Steve continues to work at Best Buy and live at home. Jeff is in his third year of college and has decided to be a teacher. He is thinking he would like to work with 5th graders because he feels that is a transitional age for children and feels a calling to help them through. He continues to be an AMAZING big brother to Tony and Brian. He has a new girlfriend that he brought to the house so Tony and Brian could meet her and give their approval. They really liked her so that was good news for Jeff! She is also going for a teacher, and he met her at school. Jennifer moved out to her own apartment last month. I miss her not being here, but she is so good at coming back on a regular basis to spend time with her brothers. She only lives about 20 minutes away. She really fixed her apartment up nice. She is hard at work at the U working towards a masters in speech pathology. She is also working full time at the bank, so she is one busy lady! Today she surprised me and came home for lunch. It sounds like Angela is busy planning Nehemiah's first birthday party. From what I hear they really make a big deal out of it in S. Korea. Well, that's about all I feel like sharing right now. I hope everybody that reads this is doing well. Hope to be more creative next time.

2 comments:

Jen said...

<3 you.

The Hunt's, Inc. said...

Thanks, Jen. I know I can always count on you.