Saturday, February 22, 2014

It's been almost a year.......

Wow, time has definitely gotten away from me and I have totally neglected this blog. I swear the older you get, the faster time moves. When the kids were little I never thought they would grow up and just a month ago celebrated the wedding of our second daughter!! Yep the kids are definitely grown up. Antonio, the baby just turned 15......my baby. And my first born, yeah, he will turn 30 in two months. Oy vay, I am getting old:) We had a great end to 2013. Angela and Nehemiah were able to be with us for almost 8 weeks. They were here for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and of course Jen's wedding. I was concerned that it would take Nehemiah a bit to warm up to us, but Angela is doing an amazing job helping him to know who his American family is that he jumped right into my arms and never looked back. I pray for the day they don't have to travel from South Korea to visit and I can see him them more often. We had a blast on Jen's wedding cruise. She was a gorgeous bride and the wedding/reception was everything we could have asked for. The food was AMAZING! The cruise was what we all needed to decompress afterwards. So the two girls are married, now there are just 4 boys left. Everything else is going well. Life in Georgia is good. I am still homeschooling Tony and enjoying that. Each year we give him the option to go to public school, but so far he has chosen homeschool. I can't believe my baby is in his freshman year of high school! sniff, sniff. I will try to update this blog more often now that life has slowed down a little bit.

1 comment:

JordanDorkin said...

Cute Idea to save time and money for hunt house .I was thinking about doing something similar with your ideas.
Zombie Paintball