Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reindeer Run

No, I am not running in a marathon. Each year at Target, exactly one week before Thanksgiving, we are blessed with a caravan of corporate type people who canvas our store to make sure we are ready for the holiday season. This event is called Reindeer Run. Basically I better have all my ducks in a row or the @#it hits the fan. So, for the last couple of weeks my warehouse elves have been busy prettying up the joint: "Jill, you really expect us to wash down the dock doors? Jill, you really expect I am going to clean up that mess? Jill are you nuts? Jill are you crazy? Jill? Jill? JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?" Out of the entire store, the area that scored PERFECT was the warehouse and the logistics team!!!!!!!!!!! While I did not officially run a marathon, I think my family and coworkers will tell you the reindeer above accurately depicts me during the last month. Don't worry, unlike the reindeer, I DID wear pants:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

you only wore pants some of the time and you know it.