Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Nehemiah!

One year ago today, a grandma and grandpa were born, an aunt was born, 4 uncles were born, greatgrandparents were born, all because of one little boy. Nehemiah came into the world very early on the morning on November 10th. I will never forget the phone call I received. I was sitting in the emergency room watching over my youngest daughter who had just been in a car accident. I was frantically giving updates to my husband via phone while he was in route to the hospital when I noticed I had a voice mail. That voice mail was announcing the arrival of my first grandson, Nehemiah. He weighed over 9 pounds and was perfect. At six weeks of age he rode his first airplane to America to visit us. I think he had enough Baby's First Christmas clothes to wear a different one every hour of the day:) Having him in our arms was the best Christmas present ever. Nehemiah, grandma loves you to the moon and back a zillion times. I hope one day we will be able to have the grandma/grandson relationship I have always dreamed of. I hope you have a wonderful first birthday. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: