Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Antonio James!!!

Oh my gosh, I can hardly believe it! My "baby" is 12 years old today!!!!!! I can't believe that next year he will be a teenager!!!! Sigh. I'm getting old. Tony, T-man, Tonester as he is affectionately called at home, has a smile that can brighten the world. He continues to be a model student for his mom, um I mean teacher, and is wise beyond his years. He is the eternal optimist and peace maker of the family. Antonio, you truly are what keeps me young. You continue to educate me about all the interesting facts you learn. You are the apple of this family's eyes and we love you to pieces. I loved exploring all the countries with you on our cruise this past summer and finding weapons to add to your collection. I love you to infinity and beyond. Happy Birthday and enough of the mushy stuff, LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So excited for the pool party! Happy birthday Tony Bony!