Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER LYNN HUNT

That's right, my baby girl turns 22 today!!! I can't believe how fast the years have flown by. It seems like only yesterday she was my bald headed, always smiley, binky loving little girl. She was born with a love for all things living and to this day, just like her mother, feels the need to protect all animals both wild and tame. She has accomplished a lot in her short 22 years, but I think the greatest moment we've witnessed so far is watching her graduate from college with her bachelors degree just 3 short months after turning the ripe old age of 20!! We used to joke that we hoped by the time she graduated college she would have hair and be binky free; she accomplished that goal too!!! Jen, you are an amazing sister, daughter, and my best friend. There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank my lucky stars to have you in my life (yes, even on the days you drive me absolutely crazy!!). Watching you interact with your brothers warms my heart. I love the way you have trained your brothers to realize you are the princess: you go girl!! I love your kind heart and giving nature. Thank you for always being there for me through the tears and laughs. Thank you for sharing my love of all things Polish and the New York Giants. Thank you for being you. I love you with all my heart and soul. Here's to a fabulous year!!!! Love, Mom

No comments: