Sunday, May 17, 2009

Feel better Jen

Today I got a call at work from Jeff. After he talked to me, a sobbing Jen got on the phone and told me she was not well and had called off from work. (Just for the record, Jen never calls off from work). Jen had a migraine and wasn't getting any relief after her first dose of meds. I went home to check on her and told her to take a second dose of medicine. She was obviously in pain and not feeling well. She stayed in her bed for a long time, and finally got some relief. I am happy to report that after a piece of toast, some ginger ale, and some shrimp fried rice, she perked up a bit. We are hoping she feels well enough today to go to the nursery to get some flowers for our garden (she if off of work today). A trip to the doctor will be in order next week. She had a CAT scan which came back clear, so hopefully they can just give her some stronger medicine to help her out. I will have to post some pictures in my next blog of Jen's new plant. Feel better Jen.

No comments: